Thursday, April 29

Let's Bring in the Fifth Year!!!

Some of the decorations. I love that he chose pirates for his theme. It was super fun to plan! The kids got a treasure chest to take home full of fun pirate prizes, and candy. I also sent them with their place mat. It had fun games on the back for them to play. SOO cute!

I was planning on making a pirate ship cake, and still will for the family party, but I opted for the easy way out for the friend party. Poor Logan reminds me every day that I "forgot" to make his pirate ship cake. Sorry dude, it's coming, I promise. :)
They played "Musical Islands". I'm not sure it was a big hit, but still fun.

I think it's safe to say their favorite game was "Pop the Canons". I tied a black balloon around their ankle, and they simply tried to pop each others balloons by stomping on them. It was pretty entertaining.
This was my favorite part. His friend, Richard was the last one with a balloon, so Logan and Nathan chased him down, and this is them on either side of him trying their hardest to pop it. They were successful, but not without an upset Richard.
Sorry dude. :(


We had the best party food out there... PIZZA! Yummy!
They also played "Pin the Patch on the Pirate". You can see the end results in these pictures on the wall, but I didn't get any action photos of the game. My hands were full! Lol! I wish I had, though. Logan put his "Captain Jack" hat on for the game, and it was hilarious!!
Thanks Heaven for Sarah! She is the mom of Nathan, a friend from pre-school. If she hadn't stayed, I don't know how I could have pulled it off! Thanks Sarah!!!
Last, but not least... the PRESENTS! He got some great stuff, and even used good manners by saying thanks! Aaaaww. I loved it, but I'm glad I don't do this for every birthday. Lol!

I'll be posting more from the family party in a few weeks, but I'm going to keep saying it, so sorry....
I love you Logan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

Look at you crafty lady!! Way cute birthday party. I love the pirate theme. I bet those kids had the time of their lives.

Bryce & Nicole said...

Love Logan! Bonnie you did an awesome job with his party! Let's play this week. Tell me when is good for you!

kanaboke said...

You are an AWESOME Mom!!! What a cute, cute, cute party!!