Monday, April 5

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!!

If you know me, you know that one of my favorite things to do, is make and decorate cupcakes. So, when my assignment for our Primary activity was to make cupcakes, needless to say, the kids and I were thrilled. It's one of our favorite pastimes! The morning of the activity we excitedly woke up to make and decorate 48 yummy, mouthwatering cupcakes! (Don't worry, I made 48 so the boys could decorate a lot, and the 24 I needed for primary weren't touched by my boys hands. I'm quite the germaphobe.)
Anyway, our cupcakes are never very pretty, but thanks to Betty Crocker, they taste fabulously!! I loved that my counter tops were COVERED in yummy Easter cupcakes!




Sadie was napping for the decorating process, but she sure enjoyed taste testing!!

3 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

And now I know why we are meant for each other! I am pretty sure cupcakes and brownies are my favorite deserts EVER! lol They all look so good and I LOVE that cupcake rack! Cutest thing I have ever seen. Miss you guys!

Luke and Tina said...

Those cupcakes look so good!! I love the pic of Sadie stuffing it into her mouth.

Rachel said...

I love making treats with the kids. It always starts out fun, then I get too picky about how they're doing it...something I thing to rexax about! VERY SMART of you to do extra so they could do their own. :)