Friday, April 23

My Girls!

I LOVE these girls!!!
Belinda came for a visit from Philly, and we somehow found a time all 3 of us could get together! One of the things I love most about these two, is that when we get together it's just like old times. It feels like we just take off from wherever we left off the last time. I could go on and on about them, but they should already know by now how much I love them!
Kyla-7 months & Sadie-17 months.
The other kids were too wild to hold them down for pictures.
KISSES!! (Sadie, don't be a brat!)

4 comments:

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

So fun! I love meeting up with Friends. Little Sadie is getting to big!

Brian and Kim said...

I love get togethers like that. I'm glad you had a good time:)

Hancey said...

I love you girls too! Thanks for being the best friends a girl could ask for!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we were able to get together too, it is always a delight. You really are the best of friends. Thanks for everything you both do! Love you both!