It's been a busy couple of weeks, so this is going to be a long post with some random happenings. First of all, Sadie and Logan have both had thier well check visits with the doctor. So, the stats are in...
Logan (5 years): weight = 44 lb, 76 percentileheight= 42.75 in, 47.31 percentile
Sadie (18 months): weight= 19.42lb, 1.3 percentile
height= 29.5in, 4.8 percentile



Jason had a delivery to take to Manti, and it was on a Saturday, so he volunteered to take both boys! They were so excited. They love riding in the box truck, and who wouldn't? They are super high, and get to spend time with their dad! These aren't great pictures, but I love how happy the boys look. It will be such great memories for them when they are older.
I love being a mommy!!! It is the greatest and most rewarding thing I could ever imagine. I'm so thankful for my great husband, and the wonderful, most perfect kids in the whole world!


The kids always look forward to having some sort of a frozen treat when we visit G-Grandma Clayton, and when I saw these two sharing a seat, I couldn't resist the photo-op!
And finally, Logan's last birthday party!! We combined Logan and Hannah's birthday parties since they are only 3 weeks apart, and I thought it was great! We all got together at Rob and Becky's house for a great bbq, and luckily the weather could not have been better!
Logan's Pirate ship cake. I meant to make it for his pirate friend party, but had to much going on. But, it worked out to wait for the family party anyway. He loved it, and that's all that matters.






7 comments:
That Sadie really is a tiny little thing, isn't she? :) Happy Birthday, Logan...so glad to see his swollen eyes had gone down. The previous post broke my heart. I hate allergies!
Bon You are so talented with those darn cakes!!!!! I loved it, your kids are the cutest and I can't wait to see them again!
I just showed Dax the pics and all he could say was UH OH MOM Logan is riding his scooter in the house. you better call his mom so she can take him to time out.
I am so glad you finally posted pictures of the cake!!! I have been waiting to see it! It turned out great....you are so talented! Love all the pictures. I love the one of Sadie actually smiling...we never get to see that!
Seriously, could your kiddos get any cuter? I don't think it's physically possible :)! Adorable!! Your family is so wonderful!!
I saw this post last night, but only had one hand to type. (Murray was asleep on my other one.) Anyways you look so beautiful and I LOVE the dress you are wearing for Mother's Day. Where did you get it? Miss you guys like crazy!!!
Looks like fun! I cannot believe your cake... you are sooo talented... You look beautiful!
Post a Comment