Tuesday, May 1

Logan

This big guy turned 7!! He was beyond thrilled, he's so excited to keep getting older and older. Why is it that kids don't believe us when we tell them that being little is so much more fun and easy!? Oh well, as much as I am sad about my Little's growing, I am equally loving every minute of it. He amazes me every day with how smart and grown up he is. I am one proud mama of this big guy!!
The Clayton's came over on the Sunday after to celebrate. Logan wanted a roast beef dinner with mashed potatoes. He likes the roast, but for him, it's all about the potatoes and gravy. It's amazing to see how much that boy can put down.
He still is totally into football, so once again he only wanted his cake and cupcakes to be anything related to football.




The week before his birthday, we celebrated his and Colt's birthdays at my Mom's house in Grantsville. It was such a fun week of birthday celebrations!




The day of his birthday, he was able to bring treats to everyone in the class for a little party. He, of course chose twinkies. I keep thinking he's going to get tired of these some day... so far, nope. :)


We let him open one present before going to school, and made him wait until that night to open the rest. He opened first his baseball mitt, and baseballs. He was so, so excited!

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

Holy cows...7 already?! Happy belated buddy!