| Austin found this frog the other day out at the greenhouses! If you understood how cute Austin is to me, you'd get why this is so adorable to me. He was so in love with this frog, and immediately named him Tony. He wanted him to live on his dresser, and didn't understand why we had to put him back where we found him. I let him hold onto him for a while, but as you can see, he literally wanted to HOLD onto him. He wouldn't put him down, I was so, so scared he was going to smash him on accident. He was pretty good about letting him go, but I'm sure he'll be on the hunt for little Tony every day from now on. :) I love, love this little man of mine. |
1 comment:
Nice to meet you, tony! Haha...got to love boys!
Post a Comment