Tuesday, May 22

 I love Mother's Day. It's always a great reminder how great my kids are. Regardless of how one little 3 yr old may or may not have behaved all day. :) I love them, fits and all!


 That morning was a little rough, and I probably should not have tried to get in a picture before church. But, after all, it was Mother's Day... I deserve it, right?  Not according to these littles of mine. :)



Great Grandma Clayton is definitely a great example in my life of one of the best mom's I know. Of course my own mom & mother-in-law are equally amazing, I just didn't get a picture of them that weekend.
 Thanks to all my friends, sisters, sister-in-laws, and every other Mom out there that has had an influence in my life in one way or another. You are all amazing, and I love the sisterhood that being a Mom can bring!

1 comment:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Your beautiful!!! Glad u had a great weekend!