Easter morning, the kids woke up, and was on the hunt for their baskets as soon as they could drag me and Jason out of bed. Sadie and Austin loved looking through the baskets, meanwhile Logan was running around collecting all the candy and eggs that the Easter bunny left everywhere else. I couldn't convince Sadie and Austin to grab anything else. It was funny to me that they didn't care that Logan had probably triple the amount that they did by the time he was finished gathering it all. Funny kids. :)



Somehow I forgot to buy Logan a new tie... oops. He didn't seem to care, but I still couldn't get him to put on one of his old ones.Later that day, all of the Claytons, plus some of our good friends, Bryce, Nicole, and Kevin all came over for an egg hunt provided by G-ma & G-pa C., and a great big Easter dinner. It all turned out to be a perfect Easter Sunday.











No comments:
Post a Comment