Thursday, May 31

End of school

 Austin's kindergarten program was entertaining like always. However, also, like always, Austin was standing behind the tallest kid in the whole kindergarten. So, that cute, tiny little smile peeking through was about all I got to see the entire program.
 His teacher gave him the award for the "Best Hugger". He could never leave without giving the teachers a hug goodbye. He's my little sweetie for sure. :)
I may have cried a little bit, but since we have decided to hold the little guy back a year, it wasn't as sad as it could have been. He will be in Mrs. Frisby's morning class again next year.



 Logan's class put together a great movie to show the parents, and it was hilarious. They did a whole movie premiere theme, and it was cute as can be.

Logan was awarded by his teacher, the "Best Handwriting"! I don't know that he cared much for it, but I was pretty proud. He's come a long way this year, and absolutely loves doing his schoolwork. I love these two little men of mine. They sure do make me happy, even though it's a little sad how fast they are growing up.  I wish time could freeze right where we are. Especially now that summer is here! I love having my kiddos home with me all day, and I can't wait for all the adventures we have to come this year!!

No comments: