The first week of summer, we already had swim lessons scheduled! It was awesome! I was so sad when the week ended, and the kids were too. The first morning of, Logan was sick to his stomach with fear and Austin couldn't get there fast enough. Luckily, I was able to calm Logan down and get him there. We were excited to find out that our good friends that moved out of our ward a while back, were in their classes with them. I definitely think it helped Logan's nerves a tiny bit knowing someone there.
Logan had a blast the first day, and by the second day, he was jumping off the diving board all by himself and almost making it to the side of the pool by himself. I don't know if he was more proud, or me. Either way, that kid walked away that week with so much more needed confidence in himself. It was an exciting week for sure!!
Austin, of course couldn't wait to jump off the diving board. Once again, that kid makes me laugh. He's a barrel of fun no matter what he is doing.
The place was amazing. Just over a fence, there was a whole playground that the kids waiting their turns could play at. I honestly could barely drag
I love, love, love the pictures the teacher takes of the kiddos under water. I especially love that Logan still insists that his eyes are wide open and he could see everything. Hahaha! (Bless his heart.) But truly, can't you see how happy these boys are?! I love it!!








No comments:
Post a Comment