I can't believe my nephew, Randy is married! I really feel old, now. This was taken during the ceremony...oops, sorry. Kendra had to sit in the middle of Logan & Austin since they both love her to pieces. My boys were surprisingly great during it all. Austin was infatuated with the "princess", and kept saying there's my girlfriend, so it was pretty funny. He didn't want to leave until he hugged and kissed the "princess". (Sorry Jessica) The whole thing was beautiful, I wish we had taken more pictures, but every time I went to take one, Jason had the camera, and we were hardly ever together, since we were usually watching over different kids throughout the night. Anyway, it was beautiful, and I want Randy to know how happy I am for him, and wish him the best of luck! We love you guys!!!
Monday, August 17
Randy & Jessica
I can't believe my nephew, Randy is married! I really feel old, now. This was taken during the ceremony...oops, sorry. Kendra had to sit in the middle of Logan & Austin since they both love her to pieces. My boys were surprisingly great during it all. Austin was infatuated with the "princess", and kept saying there's my girlfriend, so it was pretty funny. He didn't want to leave until he hugged and kissed the "princess". (Sorry Jessica) The whole thing was beautiful, I wish we had taken more pictures, but every time I went to take one, Jason had the camera, and we were hardly ever together, since we were usually watching over different kids throughout the night. Anyway, it was beautiful, and I want Randy to know how happy I am for him, and wish him the best of luck! We love you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment