Tuesday, August 18

8 Years Ago Today...

...was the best day of my life! I married my best friend for time and all eternity. Who knew that 8 years from that day, I would be happier than ever, with 3 amazing kids, having the time of our lives, experiencing everything life has to offer?!?! I know we can survive anything that hits us, good or bad, as long as I have him by my side!
We make a good team sweetie, and I wouldn't want life to be any different than it is right now! You make me feel like a princess every day, and I feel like I don't deserve you. You truly are the best example to me and our kids. I love you more every day, and I can't wait for the journey we have ahead of us!! Happy Anniversary, babe!!!! I love you!!!!

3 comments:

Bryce & Nicole said...

So cute Bonnie! Love the both of you!

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are adorable.

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

Happy anniversary... such a cute couple! hope you had a fun day celebrating!