Sunday, August 16

End of Season

I know it's only August, but since it feels like autumn time, I keep thinking we need to enjoy all the joys of summer as quickly as possible. So, we had corn on the cob and watermelon with our Sunday dinner, and I couldn't resist taking pictures of the boys devouring their tasty treat. Logan & Austin have grown to love corn on the cob this year, and I love watching them eat it! We don't normally eat Sunday dinner at the little table, but our power went out on Sunday. Luckily, I had already prepared roast and potatoes, but we had to eat our meal like a 5 course dinner due to the power outage. (good thing for our gas stove)!! Corn happened to be last, so this is where they ended up since toddlers don't like to wait around for the next course! It was a fun night!




We absolutely love our Sunday evenings spent with the Roberts family, especially in the summer because they set up a pool just for my kids, and I think it's safe to say that my boys truly appreciate it! I honestly couldn't believe they even got in...it was FREEZING!! I could hardly get them out, though. They love playing with Hunter! Morgan started a fire for marshmallow roasting, and it was yummy, like always!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable in their PJs!!!