My parents took our whole family to Bear Lake last week for an amazing vacation!! It was so much fun, we are going to plan on it every year from now on! Thanks Mom and Dad for everything! We were so spoiled the whole 4 days!
Now, just a warning, this was the first time we had been to Bear Lake, so I got a little carried away with taking pictures. I want to blame it on having a new camera, but I cannot tell a lie... I have an addiction to the camera. All I can say, is who can blame me when my kids are so darn cute, and my husband is so hot!?!?
On our way there... we were so excited!!
Now, just a warning, this was the first time we had been to Bear Lake, so I got a little carried away with taking pictures. I want to blame it on having a new camera, but I cannot tell a lie... I have an addiction to the camera. All I can say, is who can blame me when my kids are so darn cute, and my husband is so hot!?!?
On our way there... we were so excited!!
Sideview of our awesome cabin the first night there. It was so much fun, we just played until we dropped!




Logan was so excited to sleep on the top bunk! Although, his daddy couldn't sleep because of it!! Halfway through the night he took him off, so he could have peace of mind!! Logan slept right through it, and in the morning thought it was great that he "disappeared to the floor"!!











These two were inseparable!! It was so fun to watch them interact. They have a lot of the same interests; cars, cars, and Lightning McQueen!! This is them watching "Cars".





One of the nights, they went down to play tennis, so we tagged along. We didn't have much to do, so the boys and I took turns taking pictures of each other!


Finally, Jason tried to teach Logan a few things about the game. It's so fun to see Logan's interest in sports peak as he grows older. Boys are too much fun!!
Sadie didn't get much sleep the entire trip, so every time she got a hold of her favorite blanket to sleep with, she snuggled right into it. She is just too cute for her own good!! Bless her heart, she was such a good sport the whole trip.





3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun trip! I glad you got to enjoy some time with your family!
Looks like so much fun! Good for you. And I love all the pictures!
I LOVE Brear Lake. It's up there with Powell for one of the most beautiful places on earth. Glad you guys had so much fun. We live in such a great place for fun family vacations. You look so cute, BTW!
Post a Comment