Logan is playing soccer for the first time, and we are so excited! He had his first practice on Tuesday, and already his first game, Wednesday!
It was so funny because at the end of the practice, the coach asked for team name ideas. Well, Austin was ready for this, because he just started calling out names!! He yelled bears, lions, tigers, and then came back to lions. The coach went along with it, so they had a final vote between the elephants, and the tigers! Hannah wanted Unicorns! It was so funny! The Lions won the vote!! Yeah for Austin! :) I have a feeling this season will be pretty entertaining!
This is the team stretching out before the "Big Game"!
It was so funny because at the end of the practice, the coach asked for team name ideas. Well, Austin was ready for this, because he just started calling out names!! He yelled bears, lions, tigers, and then came back to lions. The coach went along with it, so they had a final vote between the elephants, and the tigers! Hannah wanted Unicorns! It was so funny! The Lions won the vote!! Yeah for Austin! :) I have a feeling this season will be pretty entertaining!
This is the team stretching out before the "Big Game"!

Logan actually kicking the ball!! Go Logan!!!




2 comments:
It's so fun to see the pictures of Logan playing soccer. I just love watching kids play sports!! By the way, LOVE the bib on Sadie!!
I love watching the littlies play soccer. They are so fun. Sadie is a dolly. Can I keep her;)
Post a Comment