Swimming lessons have already came and passes us by!! I can't believe it! I love watching my kids take the lessons so, so much. They all did great, and all moved on to the next level for next season!!
She practiced, and practiced for this under water photo since she knew it was coming. She was beyond excited for it.
Sadie, Evan, and Kael
She was so brave!!
The next set of pictures were taken by my friends that had kids taking lessons as well. As much as I love them, once again I didn't want to post them for obvious reasons. I look like as big as a whale!!! It makes me sick to look at these pictures of myself, but the memories are great, so I'm braving it. Don't judge me...
Sadie's first time off the diving board, she had me hold her hands. She was so scared, but so brave about it. It was a good thing her hands were wet, because she almost didnt' let go of my fingers, and I about went in with her. Luckily, she finally slipped off my fingers. Haha!
















No comments:
Post a Comment