Tuesday, July 2

Club days

So, my kids and their cousins has designated my attic as there "club meeting place", and I love it so much! I just happened to get invited to one of these meetings, so naturally, I showed up with my camera. I didn't realize before attending, how serious these meetings are.  :)

When they have a meeting, they have everyone sign in....

Everyone has to stand up, and repeat the pledge. The girls with hands on hip, and the boys salute while saying it...

Hannah and Logan are the presidents. The papers on the wall behind them are the pledge and a drawing of a flag.

This particular day, Wyatt wasn't able to show because he was sick. So, they all took turns sitting in this Elmo chair to write a letter or draw a picture for him. When it was all done, they compiled them into a book for him. It was hilarious, but oh, so sweet.
Sadie, Maddie, Austin, and Megan... all in there assigned seats. Ha!
Sadie and Maddie signing in.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my! I heard about the club but had no idea it was so official! Love those kids!