Sunday, June 30

Randoms


I was finally able to make a showing at my families annual quilt retreat this year! I did NOT want to put this picture of me and some of my cousins up for obvious reasons. However, I know it's still a memory I will want to look back on in the future. Being pregnant is hideous on me, I'm aware. Please don't judge me.
Happy Birthday to my mom!!!  Last year I took my mom to get our nails and toes done for her birthday, and we had so much fun, I wanted to do it again.  I wish I would have had someone take our picture last year because we showed up in almost matching outfits. It was so embarrassing, but so, so funny too. This year, we definitely didn't match. :) Love you so much Mom!! I'm so grateful for your friendship and guidance every day.
Family times with snow cones. One of my favorite summer activities in the summer time. Love this little family of mine, and I can't wait for this little one to join, and complete us!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you are a super cute pregnant girl. And my advice, just enjoy it, really it's such a short time and you are right you will want to remember these memories. And no one is judging you for being such a cute mom. Remember, it's one of our greatest gifts.