Saturday, July 13

On his birthday...

We all woke up to give him his presents, we were so excited! Austin counts down to his birthday FOREVER before it is finally here. So, it always seems like the biggest deal when it finally arrives! He's already asking how many days has he been 7 for, and how many more till he's 8!!!  Oh my, we may have a long year ahead of us. Haha!




Grandma Mower came down to celebrate with us. Most of the day was spent hanging out, and playing with this new dog he asked for, for his birthday. It was, and is the funniest thing ever. Austin treats it like his baby. This morning I went into his room to check on him, and he had laid out a bed on the floor for him, and covered him in blankets.


Finally, the time came for his pool party that we had waited all day for!!! We rented the pool that my kids take swim lessons at, and invited only a handful of little boys to come swim with us. It was so much fun!!  I wish all the kids had summer birthdays that we could do this for. The pool is amazing with a slide, diving board, basketball hoop, surround sound music, and the best of all was the fountains that go into the pool. They all loved it so much!!!

Kaluna, Austin, and Luca

 
Kaluna, Austin, and Gavin


They were crazy on the board, especially Kaluna. He loved to push everyone in!





He had asked for Krispy Kreme donuts, instead of a cake for the party. Which I absolutely loved! Less work for me!!
That night, I went in to make sure the dog wasn't smothering him, and this is what I found. He loves this new "puppy" of his!!

No comments: