So, I decided to try a few Pinterest ideas this summer besides recipes. I love to sew, but don't get the time as much as I'd like. When I found this dress idea, I thought it'd be perfect since Sadie has been wanting long dresses like mine. She was so, so excited, and loves it! I'm happy with how it turned out, and even happier that she is too!
The next project was pillowcases for my nieces getting baptized this summer. I found this poem that matches the idea of getting baptized with taking the pillowcase off and being able to wash it. The day I was attempting them, my Mom was over which was more helpful than I anticipated because I had to get to work at a certain time that day. So, I got them started, then realized I needed to go, so my Mom ended up staying longer to finish them for me while I was at work. Sometimes I don't know what I'd do without that lady. She has become one of my best friends, and I'm beyond grateful for her in my life.
It's a funny picture because I didn't think of taking a pic until we were driving on our way to the baptism.
No comments:
Post a Comment