Well, we did it! We survived the ultrasound without finding out the gender! And I promise, it was crazy. The tech was new, and spent an entire hour on me looking at this baby!! By the end, we were all dying to get out of there. But it was fun seeing the baby, and everything looks healthy and great, which is most important! As you can see, the kids are crazy excited about it all! My growing tummy almost gets more hugs and kisses than I do these days!

5 comments:
Cute picture!! You are strong to make it through without finding out!
So sweet! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations, Bonnie! You look great and this picture is absolutely adorable. :)
Oh Bonnie, I'm so excited for you! You are one gorgeous mama!
Oh Bonnie, I'm so excited for you! You are one beautiful mama!
Post a Comment