Spanish Fork splash pad.
Logan keeps finding the camera and taking numerous pictures that look a lot like these. He cracks me up!
Jason and I celebrated our 12th anniversary!!! I can't even believe it's been that long!! I love him more and more every day. He impresses me in so many ways, and makes me want to be a better person. I love him for that, and much, much more!! I love you babe!!!
Jason took the kids to "Meet the Teacher" night at the school while I was at work. The boys seem to really love their teachers, so I am super excited for them this year!!
Grandma & Grandpa Clayton threw the birthday bash for G-Grandma Clayton, and it was tons of fun! We grabbed her for a quick picture with all her Great grandkids on our side of things. We sure love this lady!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment