I love when are home, and have the chance to go on a Sunday drive. Especially in the Autumn time. We first headed to the Payson Temple building site to check out the progress. The boys were excited that they could finally see the difference in the last time we were there. A few weeks ago the only thing that was up was the elevator shafts, so it had changed a lot in a small amount of time.
Sadie was so, so tired, but she was trying her best to smile. I told her she didn't have to have a picture taken, but that made her even more sad! She wouldn't let us get back in the van until she got a picture with her brothers. They were being so patient and sweet with her. :)
Then we took a drive up Payson Mountain to check out the awesome colors. They were so bright and colorful. Too bad my camera didn't do them justice. One day I will have a nice camera.


















No comments:
Post a Comment