The day before Halloween was Sadie's Joy school party, and she was so excited! However, she wouldn't wear the wig, and she wouldn't even let me do her hair, but hey, after 3 kids, you definitely know the importance of choosing your battles. So, away she went partially ready, and I couldn't wait to hear all about it when I picked her up.
After picking her up, we had a lunch date with our very dear friends from Cali! I was so excited to see them, and I hope she knows how near and dear to my heart she is. I miss her so.
I love you Melissa!!!
How stinking cute is this little guy?! Murray is adorable, and I was so happy that he wasn't terrified of us. In fact, he actually played really well for the short lunch time with Sadie and Austin. I'm so sad that he's not growing up around us so we can be the best of pals.
I didn't even get a picture of Austin, so I had to include this one where he is making a sneak appearance. Hehe... I love that kid.




No comments:
Post a Comment