Monday, August 20

Swim Lessons take 2

 I loved the swimming lessons so much at the beginning of the summer that I couldn't help myself but put them in again.  This time they were in the same class since my options were pretty limited, but they loved being together, and next year it will be nice to have them in the same level class. I loved that they took the lessons the very first and the very last weeks of the summer. I might just try for that again next year.
 Austin's jumps ALWAYS got a laugh out of everyone around! His instructor even commented on one of his dives that it looked like it came out of a cartoon. Lol!







 Belly Flop!!!



 And of course, the under water pictures she takes at the end of class. I love, love them! Logan was so excited that his eyes were a little more open this time. :)

No comments: