Monday, August 13

Park City!!

My friends and I started a new tradition this summer! We spent a couple of days school shopping in Park City and had SO MUCH FUN!! We met Friday morning at a great little cafe near Liberty Park, made a quick stop to see Heather's fabulous new house, then we were off to shop till we dropped!! I can't say enough how much fun I had, and I am already excited for next year to do it all over again.



We were a little bored waiting in between stores for a few of the girls, so we had fun thinking we were pretty darn funny!


When we finally got back to the hotel that night, we put all our bags together and once again, thought we were super funny to send a pic of ourselves with all the bags to our hubbys trying to convince them that it was all ours. Hehe









I love all these girls so, so, so much!!!

No comments: