How in the world has it been 11 years!!! I can't believe I am so dang lucky to have captured this swell of a guy! He is the absolute best, and I truly am one of the luckiest girls on this Earth. He treats me like a princess every day, and puts up with way more than he ever should have to with me. I love this man more and more every day!
We honestly haven't celebrated our anniversary ever, other than the first. So, this year we lucked out when Annie volunteered to take all the cousins for a night, and it happened to be the weekend of our anniversary. We dropped the kids off when Jason got off of work and headed to downtown SLC for some much needed time alone. We checked in at the Grand America, enjoyed our yummy cake that they surprisingly had waiting for us when we arrived, then headed over to City Creek for our first time ever! I had long awaited this shopping trip! It was amazing, but since we got there pretty late, and still hadn't eaten, we didn't get to see the whole thing. When we had had enough of the shopping, we headed back to the hotel for the night. It was an amazing weekend with my amazing Mr.!!




No comments:
Post a Comment