Monday, August 27

A few fun facts...

The first week of school, the kids were sent home with this bag for them to fill up with items describing themselves.

This is what the paper says...
That's My Bag
Attached to this letter is a lunch bag. Please fill this bag with 5 special items that say something special about you, and bring it to school on Monday.
Here are some ideas:
something in your favorite color
the wrapper from our favorite snack
the best book you ever read
something you collect
something about your favorite sport or game
a picture of your favorite pet, friend, or family member
Use your imagination! Have fun! We will be sharing our bags in class.

So, here is what Logan chose...
a picture of one of his best friends, Spencer Shaw. A Greenbay Packers magnet, a rock, (he has a huge rock collection), some fishing bait, and an empty box of Hot Tamales.
I want to always remember the little things like this about my littles. I love to learn what is most important in their lives. They are all the best little people I know! 

1 comment:

Emily Shaw said...

LOVE THIS! I think it's so fun that he took a picture of Spence!