My Father-In-Law gave the kids these HUGE boxes to play with, so, naturally they were put in there room! Ha!
The kids brought in Sadie's Princess castle and "connected" it to the boxes, making it a 3rd "room". They slept in these boxes for several nights, and loved it to death. Until I got tired of the mess, and like a mean, mean Mom, made them get rid of it. In my defense, it was a week before school started when I took them away. So, I felt like I dealt with it for a long time! With or without those boxes, Sadie slept on the boys floor every night. She has always wanted to share their room with them, and surprisingly, the boys love having her in there. So, she lucked out, and got to sleep in her sleeping bag almost every night of the entire summer on the boys floor.
The boys are playing soccer this fall, so they were able to enjoy a soccer clinic together, and loved it!
Yep, Sadie will always have a picture just like the boys. :)
We were blessed this year, and were able to go boating a number of times. We love and cherish the memories we have made on that boat with Rob, Becky and their cute kiddos this year, and in years past.
Austin is always wanting to wakeboard with Jason, but we finally convinced him that trying it on his own would be fun too. So, he finally attempted! He only tried once though, and gave up. Hopefully, we can convince him next year to try again. I know he could totally do it if he keeps trying.
Austin's always been my "crazy" kid, and I love him for it! He has also always loved spiderman, and recently he's decided that he needs to pick up a few of his traits. Haha! He has been climbing anything and everything these days. He can scale up the the wall in a door frame almost to the top of the ceiling, and it seems like for a week or two, every time I turned a corner, he was at the top of a wall, or something crazy. Like I always say, this kid keeps us entertained daily. :)
We made it to Seven Peaks together as a family a couple of times, and had a blast each time. We can't believe how brave Sadie is. She loves to go on the huge slides over and over, and of course Austin does too. Logan likes the slides, but prefers to swim around the wave pool or the lazy river.
























No comments:
Post a Comment