For Mother's day, I bought myself a hummingbird feeder! This is something I've been wanting for years, but for some reason never went ahead and did it. Well, this was the year, and I couldn't love them more! I have a couple, but this is the one that seems to be their favorite. I could sit out on my porch swing and watch them all day long. Even the kids have loved having them. They like to sit in this window and watch them.
Another thing that is new for me this summer is my veggie garden!! Once again, it's something I've said for years I was going to do, and never did. Well, here it finally is! This was taken a few weeks after we planted it, so it's even grown a lot more since then. We did lose a few things, although I'm not sure exactly what. So, this year is a learning year for sure.
One of my favorite times of the day is the mornings I get to water it. The kids have loved it just as much as I have. They love to go out and see how many veggies or pumpkins are showing up. We are already picking tomatos and zucchini to eat. It's so, so exciting!








No comments:
Post a Comment