Well, the 4th of July is always one of our busiest days of the year, and we love every second of it! It started out at our church at 7 AM for our anual 4th of July program, breakfast, and kids parade around the church. The kids loved it!
Then we were off to Grantsville for the parade and some birthday celebrations for my Dad. He was a part of the parade this year, and I am so proud of him. He was among other Veterans as the Grand Marshalls of the parade. He loved it, and I'm glad he finally got a little bit of recognition for his service. He has some amazing stories, and I'm always in amazement to hear them.
Off to Sandy we went after all the Grantsville festivities, to join the Claytons for Sandy City fireworks.
The kids had the great idea to spread frosting all over their faces... it was pretty funny. Sadie thought she was a football player.
God Bless the U.S. of A!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment