The morning of his birthday, the first thing he did was open presents. I couldn't bare to make him wait until that night, he has been waiting and counting down since Christmas! I think the wait was more torturous on me, honestly. :)
Apparently we are continuing the Spider man theme from his 5th birthday. He got a new pair of Spidey Jammies, new web throwers, (even though he got two for Christmas), spider man toys, an Avengers book, and a baseball mitt.
How has this little man of mine grown up so fast to be 6 years old?!?!
That afternoon, we headed to the park with Becky and kids for some lunch and play time.
Then that night we were off to see the movie 'Brave'! (Which we all loved!)
I spent most of my Sunday making the cake for my birthday boy, which I'm horrible at. Making only 3 cakes a year isn't helping my progress in any way. So if anyone out there wants to take a cake decorating class with me... Call me! :)
We had his favorite dinner, spaghetti, per his request. That boy can slam down some spaghetti like nothing else.
We had his favorite dinner, spaghetti, per his request. That boy can slam down some spaghetti like nothing else.
Happy Birthday to my most favorite Austin in the whole world!!!















2 comments:
That cake looks pretty amazing to me!! I've always wanted to take a class too!
Happy Birthday Austin! And yes, the cake is amazing!!
Post a Comment