A friend of mine took our family pictures at the Great Salt Lake a little over a month ago, and here they are. She took literally hundreds, and I love them all. So, the best way I could come up with posting them, and not making the craziest, longest, most obnoxious post ever, I made a collage with a few of my faves! Thanks again Amber!! It was fun seeing you, and I hope we don't go another 10 years without seeing each other.

6 comments:
They are all so cute! Have you got the prints yet? I didn't think I saw them at your house. Pictures are so fun!
You have a BEAUTIFUL family, I love you all, They turned out GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful family! We need family pics desperately. I should give Amber a call. :)
These are gorgeous, Bonnie! Hey...I need an update on how things went for Sadie...
I just love your family pics!! You have a beautiful and happy family. Love you!
It was so fun! We better not go 10 more years without seeing each other!
Post a Comment