On the 31st, we had the Claytons over for a little birthday celebration. I have to start by saying how excited I am for this next year to be over with!! Not in a negative way, but only because I have waited all my life to be 30 years old!! I realize to most people how crazy this sounds, but I am so stoked to be 30, and I always have been!! ONE MORE YEAR TO 30!!
Somehow, Sadie and I were the ones that got booted from our own birthday dinner, but that's okay. She didn't want to put down her new doll that Aunt Tami had brought her earlier, and look how cute she is admiring her baby like the cute little mommy that she is.
The birthday girls!!I can't even say enough how much I love sharing my birthday with my Sweet Sadie!!


Grandma had to block the candle because she kept trying to blow it out immediately. She thought it was hilarious.



4 comments:
She is adorable!! I can't believe you want to be 30?!! You're too funny!
I'm trying to work out my '30 issues' now so that I can be as happy as you about it. :) It doesn't help that I'm older than Carl and he likes to say "I'm so old" on his birthdays. And, I'll say it again, the cake looks AMAZING. I'm thinking we should start a little cake business on the side. Ha...like we have time for that, right? :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Cake Bonnie! Next time you are teaching a class on cake decorating, I'll be the first person to sign up!
You are so funny!! She is a beautiful little girl who takes after her mommy. I'm glad you had a great day!!
Post a Comment