Sunday, November 7

Party #1

I have a lot of pictures to post from Halloween and Birthday festivities, therefore I'm going to break them up into small individual posts. I'm too lazy to put it all into one huge, long post.
Anyway, we started out the birthday celebrations in the middle of October at Tami's house for all the Mower Oct. b-days. It was all planned last minute, so I didn't have time to prepare a cake of any kind, but I was able to do cupcakes with all our fave things on top. Tyrel turned the big 16, so his cupcake, obviously, had a hotwheel on top, Sadie had Tinkerbell, mine had Halloween sprinkles, and Cash's had Spiderman. I wasn't able to get ANY pictures of Cash! He ran from me every time I tried, (so I'm stealing some from your blog, Carrie. I hope that's okay.)




Thanks Tami for all your hard work on this party!! Love you.



No comments: