In the middle of October, we went on a pirate themed boat ride, down the Provo River. (I don't remember what they called it) It was pretty cheesy, but the kids loved it. We went with Jason's Uncle Jeff, Aunt Sarah, and their two boys. I think we may have started a new tradition, and I'm pretty excited about it!

She's always dancing. Lol!
Luke, Jack, and Austin




3 comments:
How fun!! My kids would have LOVED it, they love anything pirate!!
I've thought about doing that, being that it's right by my house. Funny how we kind of skip over the things closest to us (me, at least). Looks like it won the boys over. :)
Bonnie- I have to tell ya- I live just 2 houses down from your sister Becky. I. LOVE. HER!!! All through my very rough pregnancy- clear through to now- she is always the sweet one who sits by me in church and would put her hand on my tummy to feel the baby move...and now she is the lucky one I let hold my baby boy. She is a phenomenal lady, and I love her! Awesome women just be a gene in your family- cause your one too!! Love to ya!
Post a Comment