The day of Sadie's family party, was also the primary program, in which Logan had a part. So, most of the family decided to come early for the program. I have to admit, I wasn't sure why, Logan is so shy, and I was SO SURE that he wouldn't say his part. But... HE DID!!! Jason and I were so excited! I couldn't even believe it, he did so good! He even emphasized his last two words in the microphone, which were, "together forever". It made the congregation giggle, but I have to admit, it brought tears to my eyes. (Sorry, I had to put in my "proud mommy moment" of Logan. I never want to forget the little things like that.)
Anyway, this first picture is my 3 kids with my mom and dad, on our way out the door to church.
Anyway, this first picture is my 3 kids with my mom and dad, on our way out the door to church.

I wanted to get a picture of Sadie with her cake before the crowds came, and we forgot.This little group of pictures are of everyone eating dinner. We had so many people, and I am not an organized person, (I try to be, but I'm unsuccessful), so everyone was scattered. I just took pics so I could remember everyone that came. Although, I somehow didn't get everyone's picture taken...hmm, I think they were hiding from me.


Bryce, Nicole, Jason, and Austin and Megan in the background on a little table.The next pictures, I'm sorry, they are not exciting, but our friend, Bryce had control of the camera, so he took LOTS of RANDOM pictures. This doesn't even come close to the number of pictures he took. So, if you are thinking they are weird, I didn't do it...

Austin being his crazy self! This is even after getting stitches that very morning!(Watch out, he'll shoot!!!)
This cute hat was given to her by my mom and dad, and she LOVED it! She kept it on almost the entire time she opened the presents.





Whining for more birthday cake (we aren't the fun parents that let them "dive" into the cake- sorry kids.)Thanks to everyone that came to support Logan, and help us out with all the dinner preparations! It was a LONG day, but turned out perfectly, and we couldn't have done it without all of you!!
I'm so sorry to those of you that were sick and couldn't come, you were missed :(








4 comments:
Finally!! I have been waiting all week to see these cute pics! The cake turned out great! I love it! I still can't believe she is already one! Time is just flying by. Can't wait to see her (and the rest of you) again! Miss you tons!
So fun! Sadie is so cute. Looks like the party was fun! Love the cake and your hair, it looks so long and pretty. : )
Happy first Birthday, Sadie! We just finished up the celebrations for Emma, as well. What a fun age...so much growing and learning. I LOVE little girls.
You are so beautiful. Did you decorate her cake?
Post a Comment