Oh, my little Austin! On Sunday morning, I was woke up by Jason yelling that Austin had just fallen down the stairs!! As I got to the bottom of the stairs, I was devastated to see blood everywhere! I immediately started wiping away at his mouth, assuming that he had maybe lost a tooth or something. Well, I was WRONG! He had bitten clear through his lip!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! He had an actual hole in his bottom lip! Jason rushed him to the instacare, where they had to stitch him up! He's such a tough little guy! He told Jason as they were waiting for the doctor that it didn't hurt, so they should just go back home! He hasn't even cried or complained about it since that morning. This is him right before church that day, just a couple of hours after being stitched up. I am still so amazed at how great of a job they did. You can hardly tell anything is even wrong, other than the little bit of swelling. We have to joke that we think he will always be our little man attached to a hospital bill!! We love you Austin, and I'm so sorry you have had to go through this!

5 comments:
so tough... poor little austin! still loks cute as can be
Boo :(
Oh that's so sad. He is one tough little boy! I miss him!
Poor little guy!!
OOOhhhh...wait to be strong, mom! Poor little guy. Yes, we have a walking hospital bill, as well...aren't they great?
Post a Comment