Thursday, October 15

Perfect Fall Day

What a perfect day for a play date!! A few of my old high school friends came over for the afternoon, and it turned out perfect! We hung out while the kids played like crazy, had a yummy lunch, enjoyed our dessert in the awesome fall weather, and just had fun walking around outside with great friends. (We missed you Autumn!)

The kiddos eating lunch.
I can't believe between the 4 of us, we have 9 kids with 2 more on the way! (congrats Hill, and Amanda!)

I know this is cheesy, but I thought it was fun! I made these "dirt cups" for dessert with "worms" crawling out!
Logan made me laugh so hard, because I had them in the fridge to set, and when he opened the fridge, he asked if we could go outside to dig up the worms to put into the soil! I absolutely loved every minute of this!
Then, later, Cassidee opened up the fridge, and because the gummy worms weren't in there yet, she thought we were really growing worms!! Love ya, Cass! :)

Bailey

Hill and Taytum

Reese & Ellie (don't ask me who is who!)

Austin

They loved feeding the horses.

Yes, Logan is in his batman costume. He was dressed in clothes, but for some reason put this on as soon as the girls got there. He cracks me up!



Taytum, Hillary, Cassidee, Amanda, me


2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun. I can't tell the difference either with the twins!!! I love ya Bon and am so glad we have a great friend like you.

Bryce & Nicole said...

Looks like so much fun! I LOVE dirt cups!