Saturday, October 24

First Halloween party of the year!!!

So, Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday!!! And, we look forward to the Butterfield party every year! Jason's Aunt Amy and Uncle Brad go to so much work putting this on, and it's always such a huge success! They have costume contests, games for all the kids, many great prizes, and yummy food! The guys all look forward to the tradition of playing "Halo" late into the night afterward, and we just love it! Thanks guys for another fun Halloween party!

(I'm not "posing", I was standing funny because my hat kept knocking Sadie in the head!)

My boys LOVED all the "spooky" decorations! Amy loves Halloween as much as I do!

Sadie with G-Grandpa Butterfield. She was pretty much just in awe all night!

Maggie, she loved Sadie to pieces all night!




Decorating the treat bags


Playing Bingo

This is the best picture I could get of Bree and Sadie together. Whenever they were close, Bree would try to hit Sadie. But they tied for the most beautiful!! Logan said that made him so excited!!! He is such a cute brother to her!

Bree, Uncle Dave, and G-Grandpa



Austin playing games

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

So fun!!! Sadie's costume turned out so stinkin cute! Gotta love the little sock hop shoes too. You look amazing! Happy Halloween!

Melinda said...

Cute. I love halloween parties and just the whole season.

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

you guys look great! looks like so much fun

Robbie and Mindy said...

It looks like your cute little family has so much fun!