Sunday, October 18

This is for you, Tim!

We have some great friends living in St. George, and we love to go visit them every once in a while. Well, Logan has been asking to see them a lot lately. The other day, he was cutting out pictures for his pre school homework, and I noticed this in his pile. When I asked, why the map, he said, "it was so we could find our way to Tim's house"!! I love it! Kids are so fun, and I'm glad we have such great friend's like Tim and his family to spend time with! We love you guys, and can't wait until our next "vacation" down to St. George!

1 comment:

Kaysie Adams said...

So funny! I just love your kids. Timmy thought this was great. We can't wait for you guys to come down again. We always have so much fun.