Monday, November 2

Build A Bear

Hillary threw a FAB birthday party for her girlies at "Build- A- Bear" today! We all met at The Gateway for the big bash, and Austin loved every minute of it! Because of all the craziness, I failed to get a good picture of all the kids together, but I got a few good ones of Austin loving the "Build- A- Bear process!"
Thanks so much Hillary for the invite to the party, and all the hard work you went to for the kids! You are such a great mommy to your girls! Can't wait to meet baby Mondragon in the spring!



Here he was telling the guy his bear's name is Blacky! (Too cute)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Austin (and blacky) are SO cute!!! I have to admit I am VERY jealous you got to go and see the tantrums Hill said the girls were throwing. haha.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

I swear Austin gets cuter in every picture!

Rachel said...

I love that place...Ethan has WAY too many stuffed friends but loves EVERY ONE OF THEM, so I haven't been able to D.I. even one yet. So nice when they have things they love so much, though. Cute little guy you have there...and so cute that he named him by himself. Ethan's still on the naming-them-exactly-what-they-are stage (bear, turtle, giraffe, elephant...) :)

Anonymous said...

How much fun!!! Now every time you pass Build-a-bear... they will want to go in and "build" one... :) Aust is so darn cute!!!