Disney On Ice
I don't even know where to begin on this night. I know I sound cheesy or weird, but honestly anything Disney is simply magical in my opinion. Jason's birthday wasn't until Nov. 23rd, but being the amazing guy/Dad that he is, he asked if he could buy us all Disney On Ice tickets for his birthday present. Who am I to argue with an almost birthday boy?! :)
The boys were amazed, Sadie literally almost lost her voice from screaming out of excitement the whole night, and Jason & I held back the tears as we watched our 3 favorite little people enjoy the Disney magic. As much as I love, love, love the show, I think I could have sat in front of my kids and watched thier reactions the whole night. We were lucky enough to sit on the very front row. We saw it all! Ice being splashed up on us, sweat dripping from the amazing performers, at some parts, we could have reached up and touched them...amazing!
In the Lion King part of the show, the hyenas are running everywhere being loud and scary. Sadie happened to be standing up at that point, and one of them jumped right in front of her and pounded on the edge of the "stage" very loudly. Her face was to die for! She was terrified, but surprisingly didn't cry! She sat on my lap for a second after, but then talked about it as if it was so exciting even to her! None of the kids wanted it to be over when it ended, and frankly, neither did I! It was a fantastic night I will never forget! Thanks babe for thinking of all of us, and sharing your birthday with us. You are the most selfless person I know. I love you so much!!!












1 comment:
I feel the same way about Disney. :) I was so sad we couldn't take the kids this year. This one looked amazing. What a nice Dad to treat everyone on his birthday. :)
Post a Comment