After the Children's parade in Spanish Fork, we immediately took off for the parade & fun in Fairview with all my extended family. I could get into how sad & different it was being the first 24th of July without my sweet Grandma Mower sitting on her porch, but I'll try not to. She was greatly missed, and it was a little emotional at times, but we know she's happy where she is right now.
(Love & miss you Grandma Mower)
(Love & miss you Grandma Mower)
Jason was able to score 3 tickets for him & the boys to the great Fairview derby. & seriously, these tickets are HARD TO GET! People literally camp out for these things, it's a good thing my whole family has an in. :) So the boys were thrilled, and Sadie & I had a blast hanging out with my favorite cousins all night. The 24th is truly one of my favorite days of the year.

No comments:
Post a Comment