Wednesday, July 13

5 years...

Austin, for 5 years I have had you in my life. I can't even believe how fast the time has gone, yet I feel like you've been mine forever. From the very first time I held you, until now, I can't get enough of you and the happiness you bring to me. You dress up daily into something crazy. Whether it be dressing up on purpose or you sincerely thinking that what you are wearing is appropriate, you make me laugh. You are so caring for your little sister, and any other baby you are ever around. You have a special love for all kids, but babies in particular. I could silently watch you all day long, and never get bored. You're love for life, your imagination, your energy, your everything I ever dreamed of in a little boy & more. Your smile is definitely contagious. You look up to Logan, and I love the love you have for him. You absolutely have no fear for anything. You weren't afraid to start school this year, you aren't afraid of the water, you aren't afraid to go out in the world and make new friends. You are amazing little man. I love you so much Austin, and I thank our dear Father in Heaven every day for sending you to me.







Weight... 34.83 lb's...11.83%


Height ... 39.75 inches...5.56%

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Five seems so old to me. How did we get to have 5-year-olds all ready????