My parents are just the absolute best. They have been saying all summer they want to take my kids fishing, & they finally did. They packed us a picnic and everything. The kids had a blast. Logan even caught one. Unfortunately, it fell off the line when he was dragging it up the grass. We tried to grab it, but those things are slippery little buggers, and he was able to wiggle his way back to the water before I could get a picture. Logan was still so excited though. Aunt Tami was able to come along with us too, I'm not sure how I didn't get her in any of the pictures.
Sorry Tami, you must have been avoiding my camera.
Sorry Tami, you must have been avoiding my camera.






Austin's catch of the day, (among his many, many trees), a blade of grass! He was so funny the entire day. He worked hard, hopefully next time they can all catch a fish for real. They were pretty determined little fisherman.

No comments:
Post a Comment