Friday, September 3

"Real" first day of school... (& 2nd)

Well, the first day of Kindergarten turned out amazingly! I'm pretty sure the Kindergarten Jumpstart program was definitely more for the parents than the kids. Hehehe. There were not any tears shed, and he walked right in, totally ready for this new adventure in life!! Way to go Logan!! I'm so excited for you!
First day of Kindergarten



After I posted that picture of my first day of Kindergarten, I showed it to Logan. He was so cute about it. He asked if it was my school in the background, and when I said yes, he said we forgot to take one of him in front of his school! I was so excited he would let me take this, that you better believe the next day, we were out front taking pictures!! I'm glad we did this, it may be our new tradition.
2nd day of Kindergarten

1 comment:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Now I can't believe that Logan is in Kindergarden?!!! I still remember sitting in the hallway at church with you when he was just a baby. Really makes you realize how fast time flies! He is one handsome little man! Love you Logan! Good luck in your school endeavors! Miss you!