Sunday, August 22

More Summer Fun

We went to Lagoon with Jason's family, and had a blast!

More boating photos... This day turned out pretty windy, but the kids were able to have a little fun in the tube, and just swimming around. Even Sadie got in the water, I was shocked.

Jason's Aunt Kaylynn gave my kids a 4-wheeler at the beginning of the summer, and I must say it has definitely been played with! They have loved it, and as you can see, Sadie thinks she has to be on no matter who is driving. My favorite is when all 3 ride around. It's too cute.

2 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute! You are always having too much fun!

Rachel said...

Bonnie, you are too cute! And have a gorgeous family.
You are MORE THAN WELCOME to join our Super Saturday. ;)
By the way, Sadie looks like she's 5 years old on the back of that four-wheeler! Darling.
And I just remembered that I forgot to tell you what that picture was of us in the old-school larriett uniforms. Remember when we did the chorus line kick in the Sociable years ago? "Be Our Guest..." Good times. :)