Sunday, September 26

Highlights of the State Fair...

  • The Bees

  • The pony ride (Extremely expensive... I wasn't thrilled they wanted to go)



  • The soldiers and their jeep (Logan especially loves this kind of thing)

  • Sadie doing dances inside the building with the bees (doesn't look like much, but she was cracking us up)


  • The kids creating a video in front of a "green/blue screen". The movie is hilarious!! We totally got suckered into this, but the laugh was worth it. The kids took it very seriously.


  • The animals (I wanted so badly to come home with a goat... maybe nest year)


HUGE shout-out to G-ma & G-pa Clayton for starting and continuing with this tradition. We love it every year!!

1 comment:

Robbie and Mindy said...

I wanted to go this year but we didn't make it. I'm all about going to the fair! That blue screen looked so fun!