Monday, September 6

I almost forgot!

My sweet Austin turned 4 in July, but his annual doc. appointment kept getting pushed out further & further from his b-day. So, I nearly forgot to post his stats! Well, here he is...
Weight-Age: 31.75 lb.....12 Percentile
Stature-Age: 37.5 in.....3 Percentile

Austin, you keep us laughing, that's for sure. Your little mind is always running, and you like to put us to the test. You are so excited for preschool, and I can't wait for you to start. I love that you are so social, and you love to talk to anyone & everyone. When people ask Logan or Sadie questions, you are there to answer for them. Everyone falls in love with you the second you start talking to them. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. You are Logan's best little buddy, and Sadie already adores you, copying every move you make. I can't believe you are already 4!
You may be little, but we love you enormous amounts!!! To the moon & back dude!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

He has plenty of personality to make up for what he may not have in size! He is hilarious!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Oh man I miss him!!! He is the best little guy! I really do hope that Gwyn and him fall in love someday! : ) I'll keep praying ; )

Lacey Sue said...

So sweet! I saw your family pics that Amber took- oh my word!! ADORABLE!! Your kids are GORGEOUS!!! Happy Birthday to Austin!